Custom Made Bodies
- We uses imported extruded polystyrene at density of 40kg/m3, thickness from 12mm to 125mm as insulation material to greatly improve the thermal performance of a body.
- The exterior and interior is finished with a layer of Glass reinforced polyester because it reduced weight and easier handling, compared to wood or metal, allows faster installation and to include insulation to reduce heat loss.
- All our bodies are made from strong, durable, but lightweight materials.
- Are constructed to the strictest and highest standards to ensure the quality of the body.
- Achieve excellent payloads.
To fit on any chassis.
From small van to 45' Length x 8' Width x 8' H semi-trailer subject to JPJ's approval.
Manufactured to European Standards using Advanced Multiply Composite Technology.
From 12mm to 125mm.
Polyurethane, Expanded Polystyrene, Extruded Polystyrene (XPS) or PVC foam.
Glass Reinforced Polyester (GRP), Aluminium, Stainless Steel, Colour Coated Steel, Ply, etc. in various thickness.
White or natural finish, other colour available on quantity.
Embossed Glass Reinforced (GRP), Aluminium Profile, Aluminium Chequer Plates, Ply. Corrugated Stainless Steel, etc.
Double hinged door, manual rolled-up door, automatic rolled-up door, etc.
Optional Side Door:
Single hinged door, double hinged door, hatch, curtain, sliding side wall, etc.
Load restraints, tail lift, flexible bulkhead, etc.
Compatible with Mitsubishi, Thermo King, Carrier, etc. refrigeration system. Refrigeration system can either be self-powered, direct-driven or plate system.
- The Preferred Truck Bodies
- Light Weight